L2Paths - Pathways to Host Country Languages for Migrants
The aim of the project is to help people coming to a new country to acquire their host country language. It will help them to find the best way to learn, taking into account their own learning styles, preferences, and time constraints. Learning the host country language is the key to successful integration and employability.
The project partners will achieve this goal by,
- Developing a programme for training professional language advisers
- By training a number of new language advisers
- By establishing language advice centres
- By creating a tool called path-finder for matching a person's needs with the learning options available
- By developing and implementing a standardised format for a personal learning plan with progress tracking functionality.